Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods for the grand slam

Options
  • 18-01-2008 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Tiger is currently 20/1 to do the grand slam, win all 4 majors this year. I think he can, anybody else??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

carrig2007 wrote: »
    Tiger is currently 20/1 to do the grand slam, win all 4 majors this year. I think he can, anybody else??

I think he can but 20/1 is disgraceful value. Thats between 11/10 and 6/5 to win each one! I think ill be laying tiger, at those prices, at one or two of the majors....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MarkOShea

Best prices with traditional bookies at the mo are something like this:

US Masters 13/8
    US Open 2/1
    The Open 5/2
    US PGA 5/2

If you fancy him to win all 4 just back them in singles and accumulate them as you go along. This might even give you the chance to take your stake back and still end up with a 20ish/1 acca.

If you were to get 6/4, 7/4, 2/1 and 2/1 it would still work out around 60/1!

Although I suppose if he wins the first 1 or 2 the odds on him winning the others might end up very short?

Advertisement