Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dressmaker?

Options
  • 18-01-2008 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Looking to get my grad dress made i think.. anyone know of any good dressmakers in the drogheda area? thanks!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

john regan design.. bryanstown village.. dublin rd... genius

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ivicia

Same question but in the Galway, Limerick or Clare area. I want to get a dress made from a picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johanne79

Hi my friend is a dress maker in dublin but sure she's travel, reasonably priced too if you want her number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tuxa

Hi!
    I am looking for a dressmaker as well
    I live in Skerries but I am in Dublin all the time so she/he can be at either places.
    If anyone can help it would be great.
    T

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dublinbride2010

Hi I am looking for a dressmaker in north Dublin that might be able to carry out alterations on 3 bridesmaid dresses i received from a friend in oz. They are full length dresses but I am wonderning if they can be shortended the wedding is not till next year.
    I am looking for a reasonable price

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement