Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ele Shammy food

Options
  • 18-01-2008 3:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from Crunchy Serpent and Blackened Basilisk what else is out there for an ele shammy (70)? I'm not a cook - my old main does all my cooking for me. And she's no fisherwoman either so land based meat only please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

for buffs you mean? well you cant rly go wrong with the basilisk tbh, 23spelldmg and 20spirit. have u seen other food buffs and wondering where to get them or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Those two are your lot really. Practically speaking, its the blackened basilisk that youll use as its way easier to farm than the serpent meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've noticed it's easy to farm alright. Unfortunately I've been vendoring it as I get it not even thinking about cooking it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

noooooooo.

Even if you dont use it, you can selll them (cooked) on the AH for an obscene amount of gold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

My old main is now my cook. I'm sending her any food I pick up - either for eating or AH-ing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

blackened basilisks is the food of the Profesional Elemental Shaman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Blackened Sporefish FTW!

20 stam 8 mp5 luls

Advertisement