Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[admin]new account

Options
  • 18-01-2008 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Is there any way i can unregister/ delete this account so's that i can start a new account(purely for the sake of having a decent username?)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Deleting accounts aren't really an option as they can cause database problems. You could subscribe and request a name change as an alternative or I suppose start a new account and not use the old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

I pm'd a mod an they told me that if i registered a second account then i would just be banned for running 2 accounts, but the whole point of changing user names is so that i wouldnt have to use this one, im trying to have the one user name for every forum etc i use so's that its easier on my ol' memory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is okay to have a register a new account if you abandon the old one. For example, if a mod bans you from After Hours with your newly registered account and then you go ahead and use the old one (angry_badger) to access After Hours during the ban then all your accounts will be site banned immediately. S-mods and admins can tell of duplicate accounts and if they are been used improperly.

Advertisement