Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doc Martens in Dublin?

• 18-01-2008 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

There are a few places I've seen in Dublin that sell docs (Shuh on O'connel street, Zerep near Henry street and that place at the Temple Bar arch).
    I can't find anymore, and they don't have a big selection, so I was wondering if there were any other places that sell em?
    Also, on the Doc Martens website, they say that Mr Ireland Shoemart on Upper Drumcondra Road sells em, but I can't find anymore info on the place. Has anyone been there? Are they still in business? I'll probably be checking it on the weekend, but I'd like to know before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

Oh yeah,and the location they have on the website for Mr Irelands Shoemart is wrong, it's pointing to Sussex Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 spektr

I've got the same question here.

Maxthedm, so have you found that shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I would have thought the army & navy surplus stores at the Capel Street end of Mary Street would have them. There's a street almost directly across the road from them that also has a few of those shops on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

having recently got a beautiful pair of docs online, i'd definitely recommend trying ebay or somewhere like that.

despite shipping almost doubling the price of the boots i got, they were still a fraction of the price they would have been in the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Noniboots

Hi I know my replys abit late but I also had same problem trying to buy Dr Martens in Ireland. You can buy them from dr martens american site drmartens.com who will deliver to Ireland, drmartens.co.uk won't deliver to Ireland but also found a site cloggs.co.uk who will deliver and who will also order for you from the uk dr martens site. :):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

there's a shoe shop on exchequer street that has awesome docs, china blue in temple bar does a good selection, zerep i think it is on liffey street does em...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Noniboots

Thanks for that I'll check them out;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

china blue in merchants arch..
    make sure the boots u get are good n' heavy.. not the light rubbish...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

China Blue have a great selection in at the moment, I got me some green ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Grahams! on exchequer street! That's the name! Passed it this evening, two windows full of awesome docs! Thought of this thread n all when I seen it! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whateva

small update
    Grahamas and Zerep doesnt sell Doc Martens anymore.
    China Blue Shoes has got largest selection of Martens in this city but still nothing for me :(
    I think ill have to buy boots online.

Advertisement