Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

€1200 for a three bedroom(all en-suite) flat in mullan mor, tuam road
    Was €1100 till last month. 2 years in there.

Big spot. Half hr walk or 10 min bus into town but work in ballybrit so not too bad

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

340/month for a room with a shared ensuite. It's a 3 bed apartment with 4 people in it. It's a big double room in a nice new apartment. However, I think it's too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

340/month for a room with a shared ensuite. It's a 3 bed apartment with 4 people in it. It's a big double room in a nice new apartment. However, I think it's too much.

depends where it is? If its in the city centre, 340 is very decent

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

Not in the city centre, but close enough. I know people paying more and paying less, and I have paid less for my own ensuite before. However, I couldn't get anything cheaper when I was looking last, and time was limited when I was looking.

Advertisement