Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C2 Application

• 18-01-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how much they would charge for a C2 application as a nixer???

Comments

Hey

My instinct would be around the 75-100 euro mark, at max. Guess it depends on whether its family/friends you're doing it for, or a randomer! And also whether they're VAT registered, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

You wont get a C2 for nixers. A C2 is only available to a subcontractor when a valid Written contract is in place for a job, between the Principal COntractor and the Subby. If you are just doning a nixer for a friend or family, you can give them an invoice (or not, as nixers go) and there is no need for them to deduct 35% tax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I think the OP means it'd be the accountant doing the nixer (although they may use a different term)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

Werts is right, Im doing a C2 application as a nixer.

Advertisement