Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assassins Creed 35 euro

• 18-01-2008 12:32pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi people ust a quick heads up.
    I was in Virgin Newbridge 30 mins ago and they have Assassins creed for 35 euros.

I was tempted to pick it up but ive just too many games atm,or should i have ? :)

Anyways just thought it tip you lot off incase someone is interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Sounds like a good deal tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Thats a nice price. Was looking at maybe ordering a copy from Play-Asia but may swing by Newbridge and pick up a copy there. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Good price. Average game. Beautiful to look at though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I think thats a great price. I'd recommend it. I've been playing it lately and while it is very repititive it's still got some great fun to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Dcully here by the way lads,just on wifes laptop :)
    Kinda kicking myself for not getting it,might call in later.
    I played it on a friends PS3 and in places the framerate was terrible.
    Is the 360 version like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I had no framerate issues on mine (360) that I can recall.

At that price it's worth buying, even if you don't like it you could trade it in or sell it later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Well I went and got it in the end.

Spectacular looking game, a bit repetitive but its a lot of fun jumping around the rooftops and sneaking up behind people for a quick stab in the back :) The fighting is a bit basic though.

Thanks DCully, now I'm torn between it and COD4 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Hmmm interesting, i was going to get this before xmas but ended up getting the excelletn CoD4 instead. But i might pick it up now if it is going cheap, is it available for €35 in all Virgin Megastores or just as an opening offer in the newbridge one?

p.s. are virgin going to be re-branded in ireland, same as in the Uk, to "Zavvi"?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Doubt its an opening offer as Mewbridge branch is open over a year now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Ok Dcully, thanks for the heads up. will have to swing in after work and see if i can snare a copy. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Couldn't see any copys of this in dundrm, just to let yis know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Arciphel wrote: »
    p.s. are virgin going to be re-branded in ireland, same as in the Uk, to "Zavvi"?

Yes, they've had Zavvi on the receipts for a while now, but both Virgin branches I've been in the last few days (Blanch and Liffey Valley) have now been rebranded to Zavvi stores.

Advertisement