Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boot insert for a Landcruiser?

Options
  • 18-01-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've seen plastic boot inserts on commerical Landcruisers, is there such a thing for LWB Passenger Landcruisers. I've got a canvas cover for the boot but the plastic one is a much better job I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

www.jfc.ie
    Tuam, Co. Galway.

They have LWB landcruiser listed but i think its just for the commercial.
    Check them out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

To save yourself a bit of hassle...Maybe call a toyota garage on Monday to find out if the parts department do such an item, at least that way you'll know for definate if they exist... if they do, just contact a normal motor factors and see if you can get them to get a knock off.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Toyota do them alright, won't work on 8 seat models (the seats can't be let down when it's in.)

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Toyota do them alright, won't work on 8 seat models (the seats can't be let down when it's in.)

Not necessarily... they could be cut down with a jigsaw to allow for the seats?

... My dad did it in his LWB commercial LC as the sides were a bit too high for side door access and it was a bit rigid to install. A tidy job can be achieved.

Rory123 wrote: »
    Not necessarily... they could be cut down with a jigsaw to allow for the seats?

... My dad did it in his LWB commercial LC as the sides were a bit too high for side door access and it was a bit rigid to install. A tidy job can be achieved.

I think you're confusing a JFC liner for a commercial and a rubber mat available for the floor behind the middle row seats, where the 3 rear seats would fold down
    49.jpg

there are hooks on the rearmost seats that clip into the floor, the mat won't let this happen, so would have to be removed or holes cut in the mat.

• Advertisement

yeah I'm thinking of the hard plastic insert, not a rubber mat.

the floor on the commercial is very much different to that on the passenger.

Advertisement