Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Bedsit or Auctioneer in Dublin 8 area

Options
  • 18-01-2008 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to move to work at the Cork St/Ardee St. junction and I was hoping to find a bedsit, single bedroom flat in the area. Failing that, any kind of auctioneers or letting agency in the area that could help me to this end. Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah yeah, I probably should have mentioned ;)

I tried daft.ie and let.ie and no joy. There is only 5 or 6 places listed and they are either too far away or dont meet my modest budget... I will probably end up working nights at some stage and if thats the case the place would have to be very close to be in walking or cycling distance ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

The Cork St. Ardee St. junction is within walking distance of Harolds Cross and the Western part of Rathmines. I used to walk that way some years ago. It takes about 15 minutes from the green in Harolds Cross. I know of a bedsitter in Grosvenor Square in rathmines which is 5 minutes walk fron Harolds Cross bridge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement