Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USPS - To Ireland

Options
  • 18-01-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Just a quick one . . .

Anyone had any issues with USPS sending items to Ireland? I order my contacts from the states and they always arrive in less than a week. Ordered some clothes off American Eagles last week and USPS is saying they arrived in Ireland on Saturday and were delivered on Tuesday morning but I got nothing. I have a concierge service in my building so everything gets signed for and I've never had a problem before. Anybody have any similar problems?

D :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

If you ordered clothes off American Eagles (like I do) then you'll need to pay customs to the postman when he comes calling. If you didn't then the postman cannot give you your package. Call the Post Office that deals with postage to the shipping address you provided and talk to them. I had to go to my local post office to pick up my parcel since I'd only got a credit card to pay customs with - no problems really :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭danindublin

Thanks TouchingVirus! Will stroll up tomorrow and see if its there.

D

Advertisement