Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enormous Letters pls help!

Options
  • 18-01-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    No longer a newbie am I, however, I appear to have pressed something by accident and the font on boards has gone HUGE and I don't know how to put it back. How do I put it back to normal size?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What web browser are you using?
    View -> Text Size -> ..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Boards, or every other site that you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is it happening when you post or just in general. if its happening when you post change the size in the 'size' box beside the 'A' in post tools.
    if its happening in general press ctrl and minus (-) on the keyboard to get the desired size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

I'm using Firefox and it's just boards. Clicked on view and text size and all is now back to normal! Thanks folks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you press Ctrl and roll the wheel on the mouse at the same time it'll cause the font in FF to shrink/grow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement