Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

group buys

Options
  • 18-01-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

An idea - we should have a group buy forum ie when we want a perticular scope we get ten people together and buy in one go. now this can go two ways. the glass half full people will say "sure what if dont want that perticular scope" etc. then dont go in for the buy.

why this strick me is i had to get a picatinny rail for my tikka t3 and it cost more than 60 euro. i could get twenty made exactly the same for 2 euro. same product. same quality. EXACTLY the same.

but also people have contacts and dealers can be overstocked etc. just a though to save a few rupees.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

What have you in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

for instance does anyone else want tikka t3 picatinny rails. if we can get 50 people together, i could get them made at a snip.

or if we want ten scopes of the same type - we club together and price 3 or 4 people ie the sportsmans warehouse etc and beath them down on price.

when i was suping up a celica i was a member of a few sites where they bought parts in bulk like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

ill get them picatinny rails for the T3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Hmmm maybe it's my superior maths skills but...
    i had to get a picatinny rail for my tikka t3 and it cost more than 60 euro. i could get twenty made exactly the same for 2 euro
    would it not still have been cheaper for you to buy the 20 for 40euro !! :D

spideog7 wrote: »
    Hmmm maybe it's my superior maths skills but...

would it not still have been cheaper for you to buy the 20 for 40euro !! :D

true but i bought the rail a long time ago, then had this ingenious idea :D . perhaps this should be in the buying and selling section. MODS / ADMINS ???

how many are you interested in biteme banger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Wouldd the pinnicy fit other guns?

ii have 3 rimfires and was looling at getting pinicy's so i could swithch scopes?

would this work with this rail?

maglite wrote: »
    Wouldd the pinnicy fit other guns?

ii have 3 rimfires and was looling at getting pinicy's so i could swithch scopes?

would this work with this rail?

ammm these would only fit tikka (and sako)

Advertisement