Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

user a/c prob contd..

Options
  • 18-01-2008 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

firstly thanks to Gordan and bushy for helping.

Ive created this account to see if I can get the problem sorted with my old account: Xennon (2 n's)

Ive reset the pw on that account (Xennon) but I still don't have posting or reply permissions. The reason Ive started a new thread is that I cant reply to the previous thread using this account: Xennnon (3 n's) but I can reply to other threads and create new threads ( I assume thats the permissions settings for users on this board)

I reset the password on this account successfully a couple of times and it seems to work fine.

I would be grateful if someone can have a look and see what the problem is.
    Its no problem if I have to continue using the newer account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You are still set to UAEC on the old account. Have you received an email from boards saying that you need to activate the account? You suggested that you have reset the password, but have you received an email?

Your email for the old account is of the same domain as your present one but with 3 letters (your initials?). Is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Xennnon

Hi Gordan, No I have not received an 'activation' email, simply a 'change your pw' email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I've resent your activation mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Xennnon

Thanks Asok, Gordon, thats sorted it.

Advertisement