Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats up wit dat like!!!!

Options
  • 18-01-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I tink dey planned dat you turn 18 when u have 2 do d leaving!!! So typical:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Oh well. My 18th birthday is just days before the LC so no party for me. :( Not just because I'll be too busy studying, but my friends will be too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

wtf? :D

is this forum being moderated?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ah he's new give him a break, we were all newbs once...

my 18th is on the 2nd day of the pre's (feb 1st) buts its pass irish and pass maths so can't complain, will be going out for a good night after the pre's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Think it's a "she" (that would be the "Kate" in the signature).
    Anyway, so what if the OP's a newbie? Textspeak looks so lame and that is the general consensus across this website - in fact, on some forums it's punishable. Also, typing your text in a different colour - oh that is, like, SO out there! What amuses me is that textspeak was designed to speed up communications, but looking at the above mess I bet it took bloody AGES to put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

I turn 19 at the end of April, big up the leaving cert grandads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

No ramblings

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement