Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wearing PJ's in public and smelling like a packet of Go-Kat.

• 18-01-2008 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

I've noticed recently that a lot of these women wearing their PJ's in public usually smell like a diseased mackeral that has been down the back of the radiator for six months. Smelly bitches I have to take a bottle of Febreze and nearly drink it to get rid of the whiff. It's driving me mad. They all come into work and I wouldn't mind if they were shaggable but most of them are pram faced ghetto booty wenches. Put some clothes on and take a bath ye smelly cow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

we havent got pyjama zombies over here. must be a mexico thing:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

we havent got pyjama zombies over here. must be a mexico thing:p

Its all over Limerick. Usually they have ten brats swinging out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

RonMexico wrote: »
    I've noticed recently that a lot of these women wearing their PJ's in public usually smell like a diseased mackeral that has been down the back of the radiator for six months. Smelly bitches I have to take a bottle of Febreze and nearly drink it to get rid of the whiff. It's driving me mad. They all come into work and I wouldn't mind if they were shaggable but most of them are pram faced ghetto booty wenches. Put some clothes on and take a bath ye smelly cow.

They clearly have personal hygiene issues, i.e. lack of it. Nasty.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

They all come into work and I wouldn't mind if they were shaggable but most of them are pram faced ghetto booty wenches. Put some clothes on and take a bath ye smelly cow.

F A C T!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

God bless these girls! makes my trip to the local londis all that bit more amusing. Its either this or the same girls wearing Granny cardigans with said horrible smell

• Advertisement

There is this old biddy that comes in at all hours wearing a neon pink dressing gown and neon pink slippers. I call her Heffs bit on the other side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Two Words

LAZY C**TS

If they can't be bothered to get dressed all week its unlikely that that wash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

seen the odd one in sligo as well, and these were girls in late teens early twenties

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nothing new, been going on for a while now (and a number of large threads on it and *shudder* even some pictures) :(

I get them all ages at work mostly in the teens to early forties. I get a little bit of puke in my mouth when I serve them. Its pretty obvious that most of them haven't heard of underwear either when they lean against the deli looking for their daily ration of brawn and corned beef.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Ruu wrote: »
    Nothing new, been going on for a while now (and a number of large threads on it and *shudder* even some pictures) :(

Sorry Ruu but I'm going to have to pull the "links or it didn't happen" card on you :p

Don't say you were'nt warned. :D

The standards have fallen to new lows. Is it just the locals or is it the foreign babes as well?

Someone should set up a website to mock these twats. www.skangersinpyjamas.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Someone should set up a website to mock these twats. www.skangersinpyjamas.com

lol, I even clicked that knowing right well you made it up just now :rolleyes:

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    The standards have fallen to new lows. Is it just the locals or is it the foreign babes as well?

Just the locals. Some African bloke looked at one of them wih his mouth open one day and I told him she was on the run from the mental hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heloooooo pic at #20. :/ There are more about too and a dublinpyjamapeople.com site at one stage as well.

Social welfare is great isn't it?

Social welfare is great isn't it?

clearly it does'nt stretch to soap and clean drawers :D

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    clearly it does'nt stretch to soap and clean drawers :D

Didn't you know? The government is supposed to provide them. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I HATE these stoooopid idiots. They make me angry :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Didn't you know? The government is supposed to provide them. :D

pj's designed by the HSE,

:rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,929 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It's all the rage in knackeragua!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

don't forget your uggs or your air max to really complete the look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Ah the mind of scum... you really wonder what they're thinking sometimes.

Once in Liffey Valley I saw a scummer walking through in slippers, pjs, and those hair curlers, like.... wtf?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

WTF is Go-Kat?

Terry wrote: »
    WTF is Go-Kat?

:D It is cat food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

id shag them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Too poor to afford actual clothing obv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Scanger PJ's are a very desired commodity for the 'ah jaysus howya' about town.

The D2 store in Blanch Shopping Centre actually sell them behind the counter. They are too good to be placed among the general clothes that all us humble ordinary people wear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

KTRIC wrote: »
    lol, I even clicked that knowing right well you made it up just now :rolleyes:

Me too. I was hoping it would have been active by now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 someuser90

i would like to be able to wear pjs / tracksuits and slippers everywhere... thats what i wear indoors, so comfortable... but it wouldn't be worth it outdoors due to the comments for not fitting in

Advertisement