Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden designer in Waterford

• 18-01-2008 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm after a garden designer to sort out my garden tried doing it myself but I'm making a %alls of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

am not too sure but friend of mine picked up a leaflet from a garden designer in dywers garden centre in woodstown, the guy would design your garden layout with suggestions for what to use and then you could either do it yourself (cheaper) or he would do it for you.
    check the golden pages for landscape designers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I got someone to do our garden last summer.

She's studying horticulture, could be qualified by now but she did a lovely job on our garden. We've gotten lots of good comments about our garden from anyone visiting us.

I'll pm her details to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭next

thanks for that I forgot about Dwyers
    I pm'd you deisemum

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There is a crowd based in Fenor that do this. Iv no idea of the name, but ill try find out. :)

Advertisement