Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Sliding Doors

Options
  • 19-01-2008 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys.
    I have an extension built out from my kitchen. WE are getting a puppy shortly and I want to get internal sliding type doors so that the pup can stay in the extension at night and I can alarm the kitchen area without false triggers ...when i get the doors..I want to keep kitchen/extension open plan during the day , ordinary sitting room doors would look completely out of place , I have been quoted huge money for doors that are not suitable , i cannot find any info anywhere on internal , reasonable quality int.sliding doors ..Any help would be appreciated.p.s. I see a set in the argos catalogue but I would be thinking of spending a bit more on more solid type folding doors..but something along that line.

Many thanks

D:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annmarie662

hi

i found these guys on a search engine..Robe Design Sliding wardrobes www.robedesign.com

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

You can get Henderson sliding gear for doors up to 50kg from a lot of builders merchants. It would have a max 2400 mm track.

I used an Applications.ie door (fully glazed) which slides out of the way during the day. Relatively easy to setup.

Cost I think 250 euro for the sliding gear and 250 for each door.

Advertisement