Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick on youtube

Options
  • 19-01-2008 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

any cool videos of limerick on youtube?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

There are quite a few videos from/about Limerick on YouTube. Most do not paint the city in a good light though, as they are done by wannabe gangsters racing cars, robbing cars, and burning cars.

I am sure there may be some better ones on there somewhere, just be prepared to have to search for a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

RonMexico wrote: »
    ---Unhelpful Post Removed---

Yeah, "coolness" is a word that's reserved for ignorant people who post snide, inaccurate, prejudiced, irrelevant and unhelpful comments on message boards. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

done this quick edit for a preview to our project in colledge might consider putting up the whole thing if this video goes well, im sure ours is the only one that actualy shows parts of the city, as opsoed to scobes joyriding/pisstakes/newsreports/rudby, full version has alot more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO25li2N9LY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Yeah, "coolness" is a word that's reserved for ignorant people who post snide, inaccurate, prejudiced, irrelevant and unhelpful comments on message boards. :rolleyes:

It is my opinion that there is nothing cool about Limerick and certainly no cool videos on youtube unless you find joyriding to be cool. I was born here have lived here for most of my life but I have also lived abroad and in my opinion Limerick is a DIVE. If you don't like that it is fine by me.

Advertisement