Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reply Button

Options
  • 19-01-2008 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Hey,

When ever I use the quick reply button on it brings me to the quote screen...

Any ideas? (it's only started happening since i changed to fisher price windows -vista-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Am I the only sap that uses Vista?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

jameshayes wrote: »
    Am I the only sap that uses Vista?
    Probably.

What version of IE/FF are you running?

Ie 7

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I can't stand Vista. GRRRR! Although IE7 renders HTML and CSS better.

Are you sure you have javascript switched on? ie: is the dropdown menu working up top and is the dropdown happening when you click on my name Gordon?

Yup, Javascript is fine... it's fine on my laptop (XP) my work PC(2000) but just when I click quick reply on Vista it brings me to the quote screen!

• Advertisement

:(

Advertisement