Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i Removing Cover :(

• 19-01-2008 3:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hey, I am in the middle of removing my cover... :( phhh... Lots of wee tricky things, any full guides out there anyone can reccommend to me, got a few.... but do not help... How do I get the steel mesh out, from where the videocam is... beside the earpiece.... and how does the metal bit around that come off?.... Cheers... Guide needed :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ever heard of GOOGLE !!!!!

HERE !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

sharkman wrote: »
    Ever heard of GOOGLE !!!!!

HERE !

Yes... That was the guide I was using! And That does not anser my question.... learn to READ the question..:p. That guide has no refrence to removing the wire mesh from the top of the phone... Cheers anyway, Anyone have any expierence in doing this? :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

AFAIK that mesh is part of the cover and is not supposed to be removed . Perhaps a new cover is in order !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

cheers sharkman.... But then how do the wee silver buttons go on... It has to come off... The front metal piece must come away from the front cover..
    I want to fix it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭billbond4

The mesh doenst come off the cover its part of it,
    The two little game/camera buttons will just come out when you have the whole front cover removed

• Advertisement
Advertisement