Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic mice remover's Q

• 19-01-2008 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

... you know the ultra magnetic sound emitters that drive mice mad and makes them run away. I got one for my garage recently as mice had started to nest in my storage area for my dogs straw. Works a treat as the minute I turned it on I saw one mouse run from the straw and hopefully he and his buddies are long gone now. ;)

I am thinking of getting a few more but don't know if I can use it near my gold finch bird - well the bird is not mine its my dads (don't believe in keeping wild birds in cages myself :mad:) but don't want to hurt the bird. It does not say anything about birds in the packaging so I am not sure? :confused:

Anytime the weather gets very bad our garages are invaded by mice and they do all sorts of damage and I am afraid they could cut the wires on my classic cars.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

2 moggies and a jack russell, problem solved ;)

Advertisement