Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swineline Waterford

Options
  • 19-01-2008 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭

Guys,

As you may have seen from an earlier thread I was getting a large piece done on my left upper arm, it was designed up by Neal from Swineline here in Waterford. I haven't seen too many of these sort of threads, only when someone complains about a place.

I've been in for about 7 hours work in total, Neal arranged to meet up with me Thursday evening, we started around 6.30 and I stood back up around 9pm. The man had no bothers staying late, even thou I was delaying him going for grub with his missus. I'll get some photos up of the tattoo once it's settled down.

Have to say good crack in there, they looked after me the whole time. I've had two smaller tattoo's done there, but this was my first big piece. Would reccommend them to anyone.

Cheers

Junior

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Yeah, they're good enough in there. I know of people who've actually travelled down to get tattooed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

ill stick up the pics now, just gotta whip em off the shop camera....
    *edit*neals camera is dead. ill have them 2morro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭Junior

Cheers Kas !

here ya go...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

That is pretty sweet. Nice work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

excellent! the colours are just fantastic! remind me of fish scales, which is something ive been looking into lately.

Again lads - can't say enough good things about them.

Cheers Kas !

no sweat junior..
    when you getting the other arm started?

Kastro wrote: »
    no sweat junior..
    when you getting the other arm started?

Soon as Neal gets off his ass and designs that dove for the better half.

ahh.. that ill remind him about on tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I got one done there, as did many of my friends, its a quality gaff. Mine was done by a Turk called Sidan, who has a great reputation; he has since left Swineline though (AFAIK), I don't know where he's at these days.

he moved up the road.. hes more into making house music now than concentrating on his tattooing says his ex apprentise who is now working for us..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Kastro wrote: »
    he moved up the road.. hes more into making house music now than concentrating on his tattooing says his ex apprentise who is now working for us..

Best of look to him, always loved the auld house myself. Hopefully he doesn't give up the tattooing though, he was very good.

Advertisement