Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Nitelinks?

• 19-01-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Always thought it was just the usual 12.30, 2 and 3.30 that the Nitelinks run but just looked at the Dublin Bus site and it says they run up until 4.30 now like all the other Nitelinks? When did that happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Just double checking but... there are no nitelinks from Maynooth to Dublin, right?

I love when people get on the 66n and then realise it's not going to Maynooth, really funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Just double checking but... there are no nitelinks from Maynooth to Dublin, right?

I love when people get on the 66n and then realise it's not going to Maynooth, really funny.

The 67N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

no nitelinks go from may -> dub only from dub -> may. pretty crappy but meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

no nitelinks go from may -> dub only from dub -> may. pretty crappy but meh

Yeah I know but do you know what the story is with the Nitelinks now? When did they put more on like every other Nitelink route? Just want to make sure it's correct and not a mistake on the Dublin Bus site if anyone knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Yeh just saw that on the Dublin Bus site, no idea when it happened...it was always just the 3 times, would be great if they run every half an hour til 4.30 though, presume if it's on the site then they must have added more. Can anyone confirm it though?

• Advertisement
Advertisement