Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Wheels on HP.

• 19-01-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hows it going lads, I was just wodering is there anywhere around Dublin or anywhere for that matter that offers alloy wheels on HP? Id love a set of wheels for the car but just cant afford to go out and buy them out straight as the cash flow is at an all time low.

Any help greatly recieved.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

I'd advise a bank loan if really necessary to fund your wheels. It may also be worth considering saving for the wheels. There are relatively inexpensive wheels available for most cars.

What do you drive? What size are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,271 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I would not go down this road to be honest. If you do have to borrow for alloy wheels then go get a personal loan from your bank or credit union.

Personally if I didn't have the money for them right now I would wait and save up for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

hp generally have an APR of over 12% but not sure. Credit Union is 7 0r 8%APR so get a loan from your local credit union.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,028 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Save up for them. Will cost you less $$$ than getting a loan. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Ok grand cheers thanks lads.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement