Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMI - Well Done

Options
  • 19-01-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

My wife and I had to fly to London Heathrow to attend a friends funeral. As usual, I looked for the best deal - not really expecting to get one at 5 days notice. BMI came in as the best deal I could get - flew out late thursday night for €25 each, and back on friday for €45 each [including all taxes and harges, checked in bags, seat choice etc. etc.]

I was very surprised, and had one of the best airline experiences I have ever had. Staff very pleasant and helpful, plane clean, good legroom, choice of pre-booked seat [NO stampede!].

Anyone have a contact e-mail address for BMI. I do not like flying and usually hate the whole experience. This was very pleasant and quite enjoyable. I would love to send a 'well done' email to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

Hopefully This will get you in contact with them.

Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Did you have a London crew or a Dublin crew? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

WexCan wrote: »

:D Have to say find bmi consistently good to such an extent that I always travel with them even if fare comes in higher. I tend to get the Dublin crew on the way out and the London one on way back. Have to say both are excellent. I believe some of the Dublin crew, older crew are ex Aer Lingus who are particularly good and have looked after me well in the past, always give you an extra bottle wine up front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Noskoda

WexCan wrote: »

I would have thought, from the voices, London on way out and Dublin on way home. However both exceptionally good, really could not fault them in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Noskoda

Bummer wrote: »
    Hopefully This will get you in contact with them.

Link

Thanks. Link only gives postal address for customer service. I will write a letter, as I really did appreciate such good service on such a bad day [Heathrow crash] .

Would still love an email address if anyone has it [tend to do all correspondence by email whenever possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I would contact them by phone 00441332 854321 and ask for e-mail, they don't tend to publish one,and I'm have deleted my previous e-mails from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

i work for the handling agent that handles bmi in dublin ill get ya the email when im in work next. andy

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Noskoda wrote: »
    Thanks. Link only gives postal address for customer service. I will write a letter, as I really did appreciate such good service on such a bad day [Heathrow crash]

I have to say fair play to you. I am cabin crew myself and opinions like this are the reason we do the job. It seems that many airlines are not aware of how much the paying passengers appreciates good service levels from its frontline staff,they seem to think pax only like low prices. For you to make the effort to make a positive comment will mean a lot to the particular BMI crew on your flight. However I must admit that I am EI myself!

Advertisement