Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

20 but haven't been at it since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

20 year old virgin here... meh is all i can say, people put way too much thought into sex and all that... having said that i wouldn't feel comfortable losing it to a randomer/one night stand type scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭newestUser

Dudess wrote: »
    :eek: At 29 your time is running out! Time for what exactly... I don't know, but nevertheless it IS running out! ;)

Erm, you might be saying that tongue-in-cheek, but it's not exactly helpful. What happened to the whole 'there's a right time for everyone?' vibe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm COMPLETELY taking the piss out of the notion that you have to have sex by a certain age. There is no right age - if you don't find the right person until you're 45 then that's cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

10 Years from now

Ya really do have the best fun with yourself thou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

HavoK wrote: »
    I was 15, with my ex-girlfriend. I'm pretty sure this is about my 10th time posting this very fact on boards.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks!!11!1
    Mad_Max wrote: »
    ... maybe it is harder for women ...
    Mine usually is, certainly ... >_>

(but yeah, more seriously, I agree with you ...
    Mr.Micro wrote: »
    I am still waiting for Mrs.Micro to give me the nod.:D
    Suggestion: change the nick! :p:D
    Davidius wrote: »
    ... wouldn't mind losing it but not arsed overall...
    Wai too fucking obvious, tbh! :p:D
    Davidius wrote: »
    With my hand I don't need social skills!
    Yeah, I've never found your hand especially demanding in that respect either ... >_>
    "The world is full of shyness and cowardice towards our fellow man ... Allow this cowardice to consume you and you won't get any poon-tang."

From the memoirs of thelastangryman 2008
    Dude, I never would have guessed ... :eek:
    20 year old virgin here... meh is all i can say, people put way too much thought into sex and all that... having said that i wouldn't feel comfortable losing it to a randomer/one night stand type scenario.
    Bet you've had it off with that stud, leninbenjamin, many's the time, though ... ;)

p.s. I'm pissed as a fart, I'm taking the pish, and absolutely no offence is intended towards anyone ... :p

Ya really do have the best fun with yourself thou
    Often that is very true.

I'm 22 and still a virgin. I feel no shame what so ever though the way some people go on about it you'd swear it made me a pariah.

I no longer see a lot of the people I used to hang out with and go out on a Saturday night, as all they were interested in was finding someone drunk enough to sleep with them. I just found it sad and pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

heh...it was a great experience.
    I was 16, horny as **** and I met a 23 yr old decent looking slapper.
    Tbh I would have ****ed at 14, I did really want to A LOT!
    And I went years trying to manipulate girls into having sex...well 2 or 3 and finally it happened.
    Amazing first time...she did basically every sadistic act I knew and some I didn't.After about 3 hours of, 'lets do a tour of your apartment','I'm not sure if I'm actually comfortable being penetrated' and ''well, when you scream STOP PLEASE, I presume you want me to stop,wtf,I'm confused'', I bearly made the flight home.I couldn't sleep that night.So, much new information, so much lost innocence.****ing class.I was born ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Did Jesus get a face full of hymen on the way out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

snyper wrote: »
    I see Kickoutthejams's inbox been full by tonight with women that think hes the nice, sensative type.. the new age man..

.. nice ploy dude... i should have thought of that one :D:p

hes probably riddled and been ridin since 16 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I was 16 - felt perfectly ready and don't regret it. Looking at my 16 year old sister though, it's evil and immoral and everyone should wait until marriage. Especially her boyfriend.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks!!11!1

Mine usually is, certainly ... >_>

(but yeah, more seriously, I agree with you ...

Suggestion: change the nick! :p:D

Wai too fucking obvious, tbh! :p:D

Yeah, I've never found your hand especially demanding in that respect either ... >_>

Dude, I never would have guessed ... :eek:

Bet you've had it off with that stud, leninbenjamin, many's the time, though ... ;)

p.s. I'm pissed as a fart, I'm taking the pish, and absolutely no offence is intended towards anyone ... :p

it would take a man with that nick to make that comment, nice

Toots85 wrote: »
    I was 17, with my bf and I have absolutely no regrets, it was perfect! We hadn't planned to do it, it just happened one night and that was the way I wanted it. Neither one of us had been with anyone before, so I wasn't nervous about doing anything wrong cos we were both equally in-experienced :p It was definitely one of the best nights of my life, and we're still together today.

One of my friends and her bf had a big night out when he was going to pop her cherry, they went out for dinner and then booked a room in a hotel, which is sweet in some ways, but in others I think that's too much of a build up. She said herself afterwards that she was dissappointed and that she was so nervous she tensed up and it was painful. Having such a build up to it is bound to end in disappointment imo.

waayyy too over the top there , that must have cost him a lot, in all reality its a lot easier for girls to lose it, but then again it isnt, most girls have this horrible mental block that associates sex with any kind of emotion or love.
    FORGET THAT SH1T and JUST ROIDE SOMEONE, it takes a rare girl to forget that mental block, hence the 12 and under catagory :D, that or child molestation

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

waayyy too over the top there , that must have cost him a lot, in all reality its a lot easier for girls to lose it, but then again it isnt, most girls have this horrible mental block that associates sex with any kind of emotion or love.
    FORGET THAT SH1T and JUST ROIDE SOMEONE, it takes a rare girl to forget that mental block, hence the 12 and under catagory :D, that or child molestation

LOL! I know, I felt so sorry for the poor guy, that's a lot of pressure to put on him!! I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd been in the jax throwing up with nerves b4 hand!! It was probably the most money he'd spent on the worst ride he'd ever had!!!:p

I think what we can ascertain from this painstaking piece of research ;) is that when it comes to sex, it's a big deal for some people, it's not a big deal for other people, some people are horny all their lives, others don't become horny until later on etc. It all really depends on the individual - makes perfect sense. It's not something that should be treated in broad social terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

pisslips wrote: »
    heh...it was a great experience.
    I was 16, horny as **** and I met a 23 yr old decent looking slapper.
    Tbh I would have ****ed at 14, I did really want to A LOT!
    And I went years trying to manipulate girls into having sex...well 2 or 3 and finally it happened.
    Amazing first time...she did basically every sadistic act I knew and some I didn't.After about 3 hours of, 'lets do a tour of your apartment','I'm not sure if I'm actually comfortable being penetrated' and ''well, when you scream STOP PLEASE, I presume you want me to stop,wtf,I'm confused'', I bearly made the flight home.I couldn't sleep that night.So, much new information, so much lost innocence.****ing class.I was born ready.

I call bull ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

I was 14. With the village bicycle after school in her sitting room. didnt last long at all and all i really remeber was Thriller was on the Tv at the time and all i could think was "fuuuuuuuuckiiiiiiiiiin deeeeeeeaaaaadlyyyyyyy"...
    Romantic or what!

I call bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I call bull ****.

O.K.

But I just got really lucky, the next time must have been at least 6 months later and it was awkward and horrible but I was still happy to get my cock into a wet hole.I have no hang-ups, it's perfectly natural to want to **** without this needless emotional baggage....well for a man anyway.

Some people would argue that it was a horrible first time, I was used
    by some slut but I feel she did me a service

• Advertisement

it's perfectly natural to want to **** without this needless emotional baggage
    Yeah that's the way it should be really - god it's the most natural act in the world and we wouldn't be here only for it, yet so many of us have such hang-ups. One of the myriad of reasons I have such a problem with the catholic church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Was 15. For shame. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Kickoutthejams, I was in the same boat when I was 17/18. Most of my friends had lost their virginity at that stage, but there were no girls I was interested in and saw no sense in trying to bed some random gal just for the sake of it.
    I was almost 20 when I popped my cherry, and it was with someone I really liked. Glad I waited!

but I was still happy to get my cock into a wet hole.
    Well fair enough but some people might want a little more, as in, to fancy the person. If there's no sexual attraction there's no "wet hole"! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Just looking at some replys makes me smile ' your ma stealing the ok mag from the dentists ' thats a classic .If you listen to the lyrics to the oldie pop tune 'Young Girl ' then would would be forgiven for thinking it was written by somone contemplating an illigal relationship ,as in

'' with all the charms of a womon , you kept the secrets of your youth ,and led me to believe your old enough to give me love ,that come on look is in your eye ......woww young girl get outa my mind , my love for you is way outta line ,better run girl , your much to young girl .

Just as well it was released in the more innocent 60s decade .Imagine todays PC brigade would have somthing to say about it he he :)

In my case i lost my virginity in my early 20s ,but it was not before a lot of years of fumbling around with members of the oppiste sex here there and everywere . I somtimes pushed away any approaches made upon me as i am sure we all do , the timing had to be right lol .:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Kold wrote: »
    Did Jesus get a face full of hymen on the way out?
    Nah. The donkey ride would have taken care of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

20 year old virgin. Doesn't play on my mind really, which is rather odd considering the social 'importance'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

it would take a pished man with that nick to make that comment ...
    For 100% accuracy ... >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

+ 1 for 17 - 18. I'm gona show my stupidity today as say the 12 or less ppl have to be taking the piss right?? I mean..................... <<scratches head>>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Terry wrote: »
    Nah. The donkey ride would have taken care of that.

****ing desert heat and lack of somewhere to wash wouldn't make it any more pleasant for the little baby J.

Advertisement