Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formal complaint lodged against An Taoiseach with SIPO

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

I'll have an O, and an R, and a P please Carol.

Oops wrong thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

edanto wrote: »
    mmmmmk
    God! I said I thought the whole obsession Kenny has with Aherns tax position might distract them now not in 2001.
    I wasn't expecting you to go through reams of Oireachtas.ie from 7 years ago in response.
    There were two elections since then,thats right two.
    I don't have to remind you of the outcome of either.

As regards your attempt at an answer to my questioning of your assertion of a fact that isn't a fact ie that Ahern owes tax.. well you just avoided it altogether.
    Don't think that went un noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Rock, buddy. I ignored your "questioning of an assertion/fact that isn't a fact/Ahern owes tax" for two reasons.

Firstly because I didn't make such an assertion in this thread, it's not my responsibility.

Also, if you look closely through your own post #55, you'll notice that there are indeed no question marks and as such I hadn't ignored one of your questions, just a comment.

Thank you for noticing me ignoring you. You have made my day.

You will notice my assertions re Ahern in the first post of the thread, feel free to engage with them.

Or you could try engaging with the reasons that I brought in some Oireachtas reports from seven years ago instead of just blithely pointing out the fact that I did.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Tommy T wrote: »
    The paranoia that surrounds non-FFers is really something to behold. I suppose its one of the prices of being the most succesful political party in the history of the State...
    That's some elegant arm-waving you've got going on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

edanto wrote: »
    Rock, buddy. I ignored your "questioning of an assertion/fact that isn't a fact/Ahern owes tax" for two reasons.

Firstly because I didn't make such an assertion in this thread, it's not my responsibility.
    Lol,you think I don't see your premise for what it is?
    Lol is all I can say if you think I'm that stupid.
    You are here on this thread advocating that Ahern hasn't paid his taxes.
    You are quoting scripture legislation premised on a fact you are espousing here that Aherns loans are not loans and that they are some sort of illegal payments.
    That is not a fact it is an opinion of yours.
    Also, if you look closely through your own post #55, you'll notice that there are indeed no question marks and as such I hadn't ignored one of your questions, just a comment.
    Again I'm not stupid.I do know what you are doing,It hasn't gone un noticed.
    The fact I mentioned it hadn't gone unnoticed was a roundabout way of me saying your reply was pathetic.
    I said it that way because going on your posts here I thought you'd appreciate things said in a roundabout way to you.
    Thank you for noticing me ignoring you. You have made my day.
    God it's easily made then.
    You will notice my assertions re Ahern in the first post of the thread, feel free to engage with them.
    I already did.
    Or you could try engaging with the reasons that I brought in some Oireachtas reports from seven years ago instead of just blithely pointing out the fact that I did.
    Well the way you are going on,you'd swear there was no legislation on which corruption charges could be persued if theres evidence..so quick were you to show us reams of oireacthas debate indicating the opposition two elections ago werent happy enough with the extent of it.

Well I've news for you.The opposition are perfectly entitled to look for a mandate to add reams more legislation if they want to should they get a mandate to do so.
    They havent on 2 occasions since the debates you quoted,there'll be another opportunity around 2012 sometime for them to look for that mandate.
    My advice to them though would be to quit the civil war politics and get on with the effective productive opposition if they actually know what that is.
    Like i said before, the fact that they lost 2 elections suggest to me that the majority of the voting public each time it comes to the crunch think that the opposition have lost the plot too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

oscarBravo wrote: »
    That's some elegant arm-waving you've got going on there.

I do try...;)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Thread closed pending moderator discussion of some of the material posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement