Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Celica SS11

Options
  • 19-01-2008 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Thinking of buying a 1994 toyota celica 2.0L, 200bhp, jap import. I'm 24 with prov license. Doing my test next wk and should pass. Any idea what the insurance would be for me if i pass and have a full license???

cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

www.123.ie will give you a rough idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What engine is it? there were no 94 Celica's producing 200bhp

3S-FE Engine (1994 - 1998)
    Capacity - 2.0 litres
    Power - 138 bhp @ 6000 rpm
    Torque - 138 ftlb @ 4400 rpm

3S-GE Engine (1994 - 1997)
    Capacity - 2.0 litres
    Power - 177 bhp @ 7000 rpm
    Torque - 142 ftlb @ 4800 rpm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 craic84

Its the second one which originally produced 180bhp but its been modified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Suecar

Hi all

Only new to the site, just wondering where to get some shocks for my boot. I just bought 00 Celica and checked with Toyota and they are looking for 200euro each. Can anyone advise? Also looking to lower it and get some 18", any recommendations? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Suecar wrote: »
    Hi all

Only new to the site, just wondering where to get some shocks for my boot. I just bought 00 Celica and checked with Toyota and they are looking for 200euro each. Can anyone advise? Also looking to lower it and get some 18", any recommendations? Cheers

Welcome to boards. Would check with a motor factors for an alternative price. Loads of them around, just get out the phone book. They are usually cheaper than the OEM parts from manufacturer.

By the way, better off next time creating your own thread for this as not meant to go hijack other peoples threads ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

craic84 wrote: »
    Its the second one which originally produced 180bhp but its been modified

Have you got proof? I saw a heavily modified ST202 dyno'd that was putting out 8bhp over standard.

Advertisement