Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In your house recommendations

• 19-01-2008 6:48pm

I want 2 start buying the in your house tagged classics. is there any "in your houses" anyone would recomend from 95,96,97?? the only one i really have is in your house 16 canadian stampede (which is superb) and iyh 10 mind games!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd recommend IYH Final Four for the historic main event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

There's one that has In Your House 13 and In Your House 16.

I think IY13 is the final four match which is really good.

IY16, is the Canadian Stampede show and it was brilliant. One of the best shows WWE shows you can watch. Every match delivered. Here's the card:

-Mankind versus Hunter Hearst Helmsley (w/Chyna)

-The Great Sasuke versus TAKA Michinoku

-The Undertaker versus Vader (w/Paul Bearer)

-The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, The British Bulldog, and Brian Pillman) versus Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust, and The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal)

Edit: Only read your full post now! It's all downhill in terms of In Your Houses after 16. You won't find a better one.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I'd recommend Bad Blood (Oct 1997), just for the HBK/Taker main event if anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I would definitely recommend the show that featured the Bulldog against Bret for the title (dec 95). I can't remember what else was on the card, but that match alone is sensational.

A Cold Day In Hell is pretty good as well, definitely worth a peek.

Advertisement