Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keano 100th goal

Options
  • 19-01-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Well done to Robbie on his 100th goal today! He's not doing too bad for a fella that won't tackle, can't head and waves his arms around like a windmill :D;)

_44367314_keanegol_ap.jpg

1200762160_spt_ai_tottenhamvsunderl.jpg

1200762226_spt_ai_tottenhamvsunderl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Delighted for him - congratulations Keano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

robbie's a class act and congrats to him it's a great milestone
    here's to the next 100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Keep it up Robbie,well done never mind the doubters.Theres only one keano

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

keane100.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

brillinat can see myself in one of those pics - there was a feeling when he came on he was going to get it.....ill say it again LEGEND!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Its great and all but why does he still insist on doing that idiotic celebration?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

He's Brilliant and his goals per game ratio in the Premiership is one of the best. Super Keano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

Well done Robbie.Heres hoping goal 101 takes us to Wembley!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Jay P wrote: »
    Its great and all but why does he still insist on doing that idiotic celebration?
    He hasen't done that celebration for a long time and i think he was entitled to ressorect it yestetrday for his 100th goal,I am delighted to say i was at the game to see him do it.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

tippspur wrote: »
    He hasen't done that celebration for a long time and i think he was entitled to ressorect it yestetrday for his 100th goal,I am delighted to say i was at the game to see him do it.:):):)
    yes your right,and i should know because i was sitting beside you.i hope darren from dublin enjoyed his present,all in our supporters club wish him the best.next stop .....wembley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

keane100.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

robbie keane ton up class act- big thank you to waterford and tipp spurs brilliant day darren-dublin.come on you spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

curraghyid wrote: »
    robbie keane ton up class act- big thank you to waterford and tipp spurs brilliant day darren-dublin.come on you spurs
    Glad you enjoyed the game Darren.COYS

Advertisement