Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F***ing culchies!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

what questions do i need to answer, naw i am not senile, if you think political partys do not think ah well, btw i cannot understand what a good leaving cert for the time means, is it
    for the year that you done it
    for the time it took you to do it
    for the amount of time you spent studying
    for the time you spent repeating
    for all the grinds you took
    how many honours did you get, not including the honour of doing it
    btw what course are you doing in collage, the best of luck to you on the course,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

okshea wrote: »
    How did you know this adventerous fello walking in the middle of the road waz a fxxxing culchie...or cud he as easily have been from o i dont know lim city,cork city bla bla etc.Or are all urban dwellers strictly footpath dwellers?
    Even if you come from one of those little circles of mud-huts outside Dublin, that you poor misguided country folk try to convince yourselves are cities, you are still a culchie. :D

ho hagar, how come every time i look over my shoulder you are nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Hagar - please don't upset the natives with comment s like that

okshea - Please hold off on the text speak, it is spelt COULD cud is something a cow chews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Fair enough Billy, no offence intended, just goshing.

• Advertisement

no offence to any one, (you hear that 99er) old boy on his death bed, says to kids geathered around the death bed, i wanna change my religion, i wanna go to f.g. jeeze says the kids, dont bother bout dat, your fine, no says the old boy, im changing over, why says the (er) well better a f.g. xxunt dies than a f.f. voter says the old boy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

old boy wrote: »
    no offence to any one, (you hear that 99er) old boy on his death bed, says to kids geathered around the death bed, i wanna change my religion, i wanna go to f.g. jeeze says the kids, dont bother bout dat, your fine, no says the old boy, im changing over, why says the (er) well better a f.g. xxunt dies than a f.f. voter says the old boy

:confused::confused:

what???

I get the feeling it was supposed to be funny, and the way I read it it's vaguely amusing, but I'm still not sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

ninty9er wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

what???

I get the feeling it was supposed to be funny, and the way I read it it's vaguely amusing, but I'm still not sure...

he's taking the piss out of you.

Advertisement