Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hire purchase check on plant machinery

• 19-01-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

i know, i know, not related to cars but how would one check if there was outstanding finance on plant machinery, i.e. a digger, which does not have a number plate.
    we have the chassis number and all that so if i rang the Hire Purchase(HP) info place in dublin on monday (01 2600905) would they be able to get details from that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

If it's on finance it should be registered with HPI plant is nearly always leased at some point. When I worked in commercial leasing we always gave the chassis number to HPI as well.Give them a call they should be able to check it out for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

cheers eamon for that. will look into it tomorrow. have the chassis number so hopefully will be able to get details using that.

Advertisement