Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King of europe cup 2007

• 19-01-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

Ok bit of a random one here:
    Anyone know where i can get this dvd,the listing is bellow.Only two i seen where a dodgy seller on ebay and a merchandise charging about €23.
    Thanks for any help!!
    Disc One:
    Chris Hero (CZW) vs. Claudio Castagnoli (Chikara)
    Go Shiozaki (NOAH) vs. Martin Stone (RQW)
    Pac (IPW:UK) vs. Trent Acid (PWU)
    Matt Sydal (IWA:MS) vs. El Generico (IWS)
    Doug Williams (Premier Promotions) vs. Ares (wXw)
    Davey Richards (PWG) vs. The Zebra Kid (WAW)
    Ryo Saito (Dragon Gate) vs. Jody Fleisch (1PW)
    Nigel McGuiness (ROH) vs. Rhino (TNA)

Disc Two:
    Doug Williams vs. Chris Hero
    Nigel McGuiness vs. Pac
    Davey Richards vs. Go Shiozaki
    Matt Sydal vs. Ryo Saito
    Nigel McGuiness vs. Davey Richards
    Doug Williams Vs Matt Sydal
    Martin Stone, El Generico & Atsushi Aoki vs. Trent Acid & Swiss Money Holding (Claudio Castagnoli & Ares)
    Nigel McGuiness vs. Doug Williams

Plus, the 8 hour set also contains the following extras:
    El Generico vs. Pac (2/3 Falls) - IPW:UK Pre-show 28/04/07
    Davey Richards & Atsushi Aoki vs. Doug Williams & Go Shiozaki - RQW TV Taping 20/04/07
    Martin Stone vs. Pac - RQW British Title Tournament Final - RQW "Not Just for Christmas" 16/12/06

Plus backstage promos, music videos and other bonus footage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's meant to be on sale at the official site here: http://www.koecup.com/dvd but trying to order seems to take you around in a circle. They had problems shipping the DVD initially as well. I can't see it for sale anywhere else at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

cheers fozzy but with postage and all that its the same as there ebay shop id have to assume :mad:

Sad to see such a great idea and money maker not being easy to get,especially seen as its an english event.You would expect it to be much easier to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 The Great One

jeffk wrote: »
    Sad to see such a great idea and monkey maker not being easy to get.

not that i like higlighting peoples mistakes;) but a Monkey maker is never a sad thing to behold and something i would expect to be difficult to get your hands on.

not that i like highlighting peoples mistakes;) but a Monkey maker is never a sad thing to behold and something i would expect to be difficult to get your hands on.

No per say it isn't,but the clowns attached to this little gem seemed to have managed it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'd love a monkey maker too, the possibilities would be endless. You could train them to cook and keep the place clean.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

How many monkeys did this "little gem" end up making, "per say"?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    How many monkeys did this "little gem" end up making, "per say"?

I have an image of jeffk surrounded by little monkeys, little monkeys with bow ties. And wearing a Fez. Maybe they could type for him or help him with his spelling!:D;)

flahavaj wrote: »
    I have an image of jeffk surrounded by little monkeys, little monkeys with bow ties. And wearing a Fez. Maybe they could type for him or help him with his spelling!:D;)

Really? 'Cos I could see them wearing Hoodies and Trackies while listening to tiesto.

well the theory goes that a million monkes typing at a million typrwritters will produce the entire works of Shakespeare, so maybe just maybe Jeffk with a monkey making machine could write a post spelt correctly. Hey Gerard whatever happened to your great one an entire thread heralding his arrival and then... and you said Y2J return was a let down:p

• Advertisement

Hey Gerard whatever happened to your great one an entire thread heralding his arrival and then... and you said Y2J return was a let down:p

He thought you were incredibly sad for taking so much time out to pretend to be him, and left here in disgust.

So not only did I steal his thunder in that thread, I got his name and place on boards.ie too oh dear. Strange though at the time I was told he found it quite funny but i digress (as conversing with you isnt really going to further any thread) and opologise for all this off topic monkey talk.

For a fan of Indy Wrestling that actually looks like one hell of a good Dvd and would most likely be a worthwhile purchase

So not only did I steal his thunder in that thread, I got his name and place on boards.ie too oh dear.

Christ that IS sad.

Let's move along and get back on topic

This is a decent DVD anyway, if only for the hilarious displays of ineptitude by Jody Fleisch and Trent Acid (who's quite obviously stoned out of his brain). There's a couple of glorious botches that have to be see to be believed.:eek:

This is a decent DVD anyway, if only for the hilarious displays of ineptitude by Jody Fleisch and Trent Acid (who's quite obviously stoned out of his brain). There's a couple of glorious botches that have to be see to be believed.:eek:

Where did you get it from?

jeffk wrote: »
    Where did you get it from?

Bought it off the official site when it was first released. It only took the four months to arrive.:eek:

Bought it off the official site when it was first released. It only took the four months to arrive.:eek:

Jaysus they really made a mess of it!
    Just have to keep an eye out for a 2nd hand copy on ebay but looking at the replies doesn't seem many people bought it in the 1st place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Its definitely worth getting. One of my favourite matches of 2007 is on it between Davey Richards and Go Shiosaki.

Advertisement