Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissing another woman in 1 easy step....

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Gordon wrote: »
    tallaght, if a woman proclaimed that "that guy is so hot!" how would you reply:

a) If you thought he was hot
    b) If you thought he wasn't hot

?

Well anytime the girls in work start spottin fellas in the canteen I say they're gay. Drives the girls mental. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well it depnds, I would either say what who ? who ? sorry didn't notice.
    Or if a bloke was pissing me off peristantly pointing out women then I will say she is nice but and then critque her appearance and make extrapolations based on it :D

or ask the guy makin the comments does he think she has brown or pink nipples or a large or tiny clit to embarass him and shut him up.
    Thing is you might get done for sexual harrashement in the work place with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

tallaght01 wrote: »
    So, I usually work with mostly women.

Therefore, often when I see a hot lady in the job, there isn't a guy within earshot for me to go "phwoarrrrrr, check out that burd".

So, I say it to the nearest girl instead. I feel I have earned that right, after several years of watching what are, eseentiually, scenes from diet coke ads :p

Now, it's pretty rare for one girl to agree another is a hottie....but they have this great way of putting them down, while pretending to agree with me.

I get a great laugh out of this.

My fave responses to my drooling "my God, do you see her?? She is outrageously hot" are....

1) Yes, she's conventionally attractive alright

2) Yes, she's well presented

3) Yes, she obviously spends a lot on her appearance

These are just the recurring ones. But presumably there's a science behind it? I'm assuming you guys go to class for this kind of thing?

So, enlighten me....what phrases do you guys use to diss another lady without making it obvious?

Let me

I can see shes eating well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I can see shes eating well.

Which than leads to "wow, yeah, she has a glow all right...pregnancy is really suiting her."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

The other one that women say is 'she is very obviously good looking' as if thats a bad thing and that its actually better if someone has to look at you a good while before they can find your beauty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

can't stand bitchiness!! But unfort we seem to be wired in a way that even the nicest girl if you dig deep enough has a bitchy side waiting to come out. Anyone be they male/female being bitchy stems from insecurity & reflects more on them than whoever they're bitching about.

When it comes to friends i reckon girls are more fickle - guys seem to hold onto the friends they've made when they were kids. Really great girlfriends are hard to come by but when u do - hold onto them - nothing compares :0

Have no problem giving a girls her dews - if she's a babe i'm the first to say it. On the other hand guys who can't admit to knowing a guy is hot - what's that all about? mmmm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

To a girl- who has obviously spent ages on the most elaborate hairdo I've ever seen, but it still manages to look like wildlife might suddenly jump out at you:

"What do you think of my hair?"-
    totally bland voice back to her-
    "It suits your face......."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

smccarrick wrote: »
    To a girl- who has obviously spent ages on the most elaborate hairdo I've ever seen, but it still manages to look like wildlife might suddenly jump out at you:

"What do you think of my hair?"-
    totally bland voice back to her-
    "It suits your face......."

:eek: Ooh that would sting!

Advertisement