Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 19-01-2008 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, quick question about an add that's been wrecking my head. It's for Curb Your Enthusiasm (spelt wrong but I'm a little tipsy). The tune, not the theme tune just the tune played on the add....what the hell is it?? The lyrics are ...you bring me down, sounds kinda like the Beta Band to me but I'm not sure...anyone know??

Comments

Tipsy, at this hour?

Lightweight.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭jacko

its a song called 'My Patch' by Jim Noir. nice song, suits the curb style perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

jacko wrote: »
    its a song called 'My Patch' by Jim Noir. nice song, suits the curb style perfectly

Nice one, I have Tower of Love by Jim Noir and it's on that so I really shoulda known that. Guess I'm just an idiotic lightweight!

Advertisement