Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Radio Fitter

Options
  • 19-01-2008 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

wrong forum mate

mods, this is why T&P was better...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Le Rack wrote: »

mods, this is why T&P was better...

But this is so much more entertaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha,
    even if it was referring to car body work, the guy has it in the totally wrong forum, body modifications on a car is the outside. its under arts ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

*:Dthe artist formerly known as angry_badger:D*

Ah but to be fair, how cool would it be to have radio's/mp3 players as ear lobe stretchings?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

how about ear lobe indicators?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

*:Dthe artist formerly known as angry_badger:D*

Ah but to be fair, how cool would it be to have radio's/mp3 players as ear lobe stretchings?

dude, you are seriously onto something there...

ok, who here knows anything about technology? :D

i do a wee bit.
    i put my ear phones through my ears once, looked stupid though and was only cos mates asked me to

you'd have to have pretty big plugs I'd say, or at least not beginner ones, have them work with one being the transmitter/storage bit and the other bein your wee speaker?

dude, for the sake of inbuilt mp3? i would stretch for that reason and that reason alone.

quick delete this thread so no one can steal our idea! then we'll arrange secret meetings to build such a devise (sp) and become super rich!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Too late! *yoink*:D

I even work in the right industry to know people who could build this and considering the size that they can currently make memory it would be quite possible albeit limited to probably about 2Gb per lobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Would it not work better to have them pick up some short range transmission, so you could have a standard mp3 player, with a broadcaster plugged into the headphone jack, and the lobe receivers/speakers could pick up the signal and output the sound??

good idea,
    ok so who has the biggest lobes here?!
    im at 16mm, i know emz is at 1"

I'm sorta thinkin emz's'll work best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

ive got 26mm.. ill play :D

im thinking damo's idea would work best, wireless headphones in your lobes picking up signal. might get onto some plug makers and see if theyd be game for a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

sounds like it could work.. find out the costs etc and i might go in on a pair...

just asked, waiting on replies

*starts stretching lobes*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wilburt wrote: »
    im thinking damo's idea would work best, wireless headphones in your lobes picking up signal. might get onto some plug makers and see if theyd be game for a laugh
    You heard it here first ;)

Enjoy the hols mate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

thats funny ****!

Advertisement