Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Lounge Signatures :)

Options
124»

Comments

Ouh that one is brillant!
    MF has the gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Any topless she-ra sigs going?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm sure you've devolped coping strategies.....from what I hear Derry has some ferocious warrior princesses.

I stay away from them type of woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I thought this might make a nice addition:)
    tlln.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

"come in for a stiff one?"

That smacks of the current furore here over Cockatoo Ridge wine, where a model was pictured with a cockatoo on her shoulder and the slogan "She likes a cockatoo".

• Advertisement

I just came across it while looking through old pub signs, apologies if it offended you it wasn't intended.

edit heres another version
    fttu.jpg

Oh good lord no it didn't offend me. It takes a *lot* to offend me. I was just making an observation.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

"come in for a stiff one?"

That smacks of the current furore here over Cockatoo Ridge wine, where a model was pictured with a cockatoo on her shoulder and the slogan "She likes a cockatoo".

Ah yes Erin McNaught. A fine specimen. Pretty funny story tbh.

Oh good lord no it didn't offend me. It takes a *lot* to offend me. I was just making an observation.

No harm done its just hard to judge from a post whether someones p*ssed off or not.
    I didn't know anything about the Erin McNaught thing until I looked it up on Google news :) Its like sometime out of an old carry on film.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh good lord no it didn't offend me. It takes a *lot* to offend me.
    Sounds like a challenge to me!

• Advertisement

Then you might like to listen to it again.

Advertisement