Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies ages?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

I'm 30 but have been assured by everyone including the ladies here that I just don't look it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I'm 28, often mistaken for younger but that probably people just being polite :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Was 27 three weeks ago :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

27 - nearly said 26 there - birthday was end of november don't think I have faced facts that i am another year older yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'm 24 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

narco wrote: »
    ha, most people here who guess my age say 23.

*keeps schtum*
    I thought you were about 19 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

30 - feel 21 so that's the main thing. Still get asked for ID at the dunnes wine counter (don't know if that's a good thing or bad!)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

charba wrote: »
    I'm 22 but feel a bit older cost most of my friends are older than me 23-26 bracket. can't remember the last time I got ID'd though. possibly buying alcohol in Tesco!!

Ditto, everyone thinks I'm older cos all my friends are a few years older than me, people never believe I'm 22!
    I used to look really young but now I guess I look old :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

cant wait til i turn 30 - everyone in work keeps on saying 'calm down you are still young'
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    drives me nuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm 21. I'll be 22 in a couple of weeks, which randomly terrifies me. 22 seems like real adulthood for some reason.

Plus, my friend's 16 year old brother told me I was old the other day. Bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Heh, "old" :D. He'll learn, bless him.
    And as for being scared of turning 22, you'll learn too.
    I'll be 30 in May. Meh, don't think anything of age - never have done, so it kinda frustrates me when people place so much emphasis on it. It's the date on your birth cert, the amount of years you're alive. If it wasn't for those facts nobody would give a sh!t about it until they actually started to feel old - as in not being as spritely any more, deteriorating health etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭lisaloo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

G86 wrote: »

Hehe cazlou that was sooo funny!! he insisted you didn't look 27 at all though! :D I think you look about my age sure!

Haha yes! but my point being I may look younger but I don't look underage!! :eek: ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

30 & 71 months :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

40 somedays i feel older..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

• Advertisement

I thought dudess and emby were younger...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

takola wrote: »
    That's about where'd I'd have put you? How far off am I?

My age radar has proved to be off. Way off sometimes!! :mad:

nah, rain on is right. im still only 19. not for too much longer, mind. but given the age gap with my b/f, i tend to just keep schtum about being younger.

Wow Narco, moving the whole way to NZ by yourself age 19 is hugely impressive! Kudos :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

nah, if i was older and wiser, i'd probably be too smart and sensible to do it :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

33, and by god, I feel it first thing in the morning.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

23 - you just keep getting older don't you? I thought I'd magically stop at 21....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i'm 27..but i get asked for id all the time, people seriously think i am in my late teens..or possibly early 20's...
    one day at work, some old person asked me was i on a day off from school....the look on his face when i told him i did my leaving cert in 1998, and went to college for 2 years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

25 but everyone says I only look 21/22. I was constantly being asked for id when I was 19 - 21

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm nearly 30 and a lot of people say I look 23 or 24. In previous generations women in their 20s and 30s probably looked older than they do now because life was harder and a lot of them had babies very young. Maybe people are just getting used to these age groups looking younger than that now.

Advertisement