Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭cowan

Ya its alright, but tbh, you'd be better off trying the mtb forums epicmtb.com/smf and irishdh.com/forum2 in their buy and sell sections, you'd probably get better for your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

for a lock for leaving around town you need to get a really good one. ive heard quoted that you should spend 10% of the bikes value on the lock. a cheap lock really is a false economy.
    some people recommend getting two different types, eg a cable and a u lock as a deterrent to thieves.
    Id have to recommend the kryptonite new york lock. i think its good enough to use without a cable lock.Im so confident in it i left my brand new bike at heuston station all weekend and was happy to see it there on sunday night.

Advertisement