Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Roadburn 2008

• 20-01-2008 4:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone going over to this. I'm looking forward to seeing, Earthless, the Heads, Electric Wizard, Gentleman's Pistols, Electric Orange, Church of Missery, Witchcraft, Boris & Groundhogs but from the looks of the line up it there'll be clashes. I think it's a better line-up than last year(which i thought would be hard to beat)

Saturday, April 19th, 2008 [Doors: 15.00hrs - Start: 16.00hrs]

CELTIC FROST
    Cult of Luna
    Boris
    Acid Mothers Guru
    Cephalic Carnage

Electric Wizard
    Jesu
    The Heads
    Kongh
    Electric Orange
    Dixie Witch
    Tia Carrera

Year of No light
    Lesbian
    Kruger
    Nadja
    My Sleeping Karma

Friday, April 18th, 2008 [Doors: 15.00hrs - Start: 16.30hrs]

ISIS
    TROUBLE
    Witchcraft
    Blood of The Sun

Tony McPhee's Groundhogs
    Witch
    Scott Kelly
    Grails
    Baby Woodrose
    Danava
    Mos Generator

Church of Misery
    La Ira de Dios
    Earthless
    The Assemble Head in Sunburst Sound
    Gentleman's Pistols
    Zone Six

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd love to be able to go, especially seeing as Current 93 are playing on the 20th with a host of fantastic bands too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 voidoid

Somebody please sell me a ticket?
    Please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

are they sold out?

i am loving this line up.Celtic Frost!!!

Advertisement