Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tail wagging the dog

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

psi banned me from soccer about a year ago,he told me to get back to him after 2 weeks and i did but he never responded or granted me access.I am also banned from PI for reasons unknown and dont know who banned me

Ok so.

Did you contact psi again recently?

Also, I imagine you were banned from PI for this, and it was Thaedydal who banned you. Don't see any need for it to be permanent, so I'm sure if you were to PM her, and ask to be unbanned politely, she'd be more than happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Then you start down the "Hurrr, moderators suck, tail wagging the dog, fite da powa!" road, and get very defensive when certain facts are pointed out to you.

QUOTE]

What points?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Drop him a line again (psi). I haven't searched Soccer, but for a two week ban it was most likely a minor rule breach, I imagine.

I can't see why you were banned from PI, perhaps the post was removed, if there was one.

See, that wasn't so hard.

@ KH, he was still posting there subsequently, so that was just a boilerplate Thaed warning (TM).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I truley don't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I know Thaed and she well never respect a man who is polite to her. I suggest you phrase you pm in the form of a ultimatum, make references to the lunar cycle, and remind her as often as possible that she is a woman. For extra brownie point mention how unbanning you is what a good Christian would do.

As for psi, the same should work on her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

If Thaed unbans this guy from PI, I'll eat your hat, Mr. B.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I know Thaed and she well never respect a man who is polite to her. I suggest you phrase you pm in the form of a ultimatum, make references to the lunar cycle, and remind her as often as possible that she is a woman. For extra brownie point mention how unbanning you is what a good Christian would do.

As for psi, the same should work on her.
    i loled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Boston wrote: »

Won't make any difference how much you coach him to sweet talk me I won't be unbanning him.
    I know Thaed

and really Joe implying you have knowledge of me already will not get you into my good books never mind my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

psi banned me from soccer about a year ago,he told me to get back to him after 2 weeks and i did but he never responded or granted me access.I am also banned from PI for reasons unknown and dont know who banned me

Ah, so youre actually banned from 2 fora and not to categories?

Then youre obviously not that bad a person.

If you want I can ban you from 2 categories, and then you have a really good whinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Also, I imagine you were banned from PI for this

I have to admit I laughed a little at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Stark, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read DeV's boxers which contain the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.

I know Thaed and she will never respect a man who is polite to her. I suggest you phrase you pm in the form of a ultimatum, make references to the lunar cycle, and remind her as often as possible that she is a woman. For extra brownie point mention how unbanning you is what a good Christian would do.
    0_o

o_O

You must have been telling the truth here then:
    ... this morning I woke up 3 inchs bigger...
    I think those extra inches are gone right to your head, though!

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Won't make any difference how much you coach him to sweet talk me I won't be unbanning him.

and really Joe implying you have knowledge of me already will not get you into my good books never mind my bed.

this is my point exactly,i said 3 little words and this mod has no intention of un-banning me

I'm a firm beliver of humor in any situation,its called being positive,it helps you live longer and prevents stress.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

this is my point exactly,i said 3 little words and this mod has no intention of un-banning me

I'm a firm beliver of humor in any situation,its called being positive,it helps you live longer and prevents stress.

The reason she won't be unbanning you is because she doesn't mod PI any more therefore she can't unban you. She just doesn't have the power.*

*said in a scotty from star trek accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

regi wrote: »
    OK guys, you know how this goes...
    • Post the correct cat pictures
    • A page or two of trolling
    • Compare to other idiots

I'll swing by in a day or so and lock it. Thanks!

LOL gold! :D

But im still a catpics fan..

pics speak a thousand words.. no?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Best thing you do is PM togster..

Hes the master of unbannings..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

[IMG][/img]11743298194058628664a7bjg4.jpg

same old same old

Case Closed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Did someone miss the lolcats memo?

Decent contributions obviously include looking for a way to clock a company car to evade a limited usage policy, and trolling AH.

Anyway, where were you banned from?

You my friend should choose your words correctly,I never asked for any advice on the aforementioned,I told you how it was done and asked if it was really that easy!I dare you to tell us otherwise.

Its ok,you dont need to say sorry,I accept that you are not a saint and that you will never be as honest as i am about my failings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

boardscatsezs128459561380937500.jpg

nerin wrote: »
    boardscatsezs128459561380937500.jpg

ever hear of a razor?you look hungary

ps:dont use this pic on a dating site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ever hear of a razor?you look hungary.

That cat looks like a country?

i mispell intensionally to give people with too much time on THERE hands fore sumTIN two do!tanks.

i mispell to give people with too much time on THERE hands sumTIN two do

If that's the case you probably have too much time on your hands yourself. You should really get a hobby. Collecting children's shoes seems to be what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

If that's the case you probably have too much time on your hands yourself. You should really get a hobby. Collecting children's shoes seems to be what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

or maybe promoting a big fuch off sligo banner will do me,its hard to choose between the shoes and the banner to be honest,which one is more mature in your opinion?they both are your creations anyway,not mine.

or maybe promoting a big fuch off sligo banner will do me

Cheers man. I didn't know you thought I was so cool. It really means a lot to me. Seeing as I made it and I'm one of the only people using this in my sig, that must make me really really super-de-dooper cool. Right?

You know what, I'll send you an autograph. What would you like it to say?

Cheers man. I didn't know you thought I was so cool. It really means a lot to me. Seeing as I made it and I'm one of the only people using this in my sig, that must make me really really super-de-dooper cool. Right?

You know what, I'll send you an autograph. What would you like it to say?

I'm from Dublin

gone very quiey in here (Sligo)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think all objectivity on this thread disappeared weeks ago.

Advertisement