Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will it blend?

• 20-01-2008 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭

That is the question :D

So after being mighty impressed by the "Will it blend" vidjoes on youtube and being somebody who's broken 2 blenders already with over use and seeing videos like this: http://www.blendtec.com/videoplayer.aspx?sku=A3-31E-BHM&video=3.+Connoisseur+-+Peanut+Butter.flv

I'm kind of tempted to get one! They are a bit pricey and would be a pain of anything went wrong to get it repaired/replaced, so I'm just wondering has anyone here bought one, where did you buy it and where has the best deal for us Irish folk?

It seems the connoisseur ($799:eek::eek:) is the same actual "blender" as the total blender ($399:eek:) but it can be integrated into the kitchen bar or something? So hopefully you can get the same "nut butter" results and the likes with both?

Edit: Does the guy in these videos remind anyone else of Brian Baumgartner who plays Kevin Malone in the US Office? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not sure where is best to get them,, i know 'Zumo' juice bars use them. i know its a bit of a long shot but you could always ask someone in the company :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Think my friend works for Zumo actually :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cormie wrote: »
    Think my friend works for Zumo actually :D

hope one doesnt go missing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I used to work in a company and we would make peanut satay sauce, humus, pesto etc and supply a lot of the deli's in town, we used a "magimix" I have since bought one for home use (4yrs ago) and I'd highly recomend them, they're a great machine, pricey too but I they seem to last forever

Advertisement