Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Accent Immobiliser

• 20-01-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I have a 02 Hyundai Accent, i tried to start it this morning, but not a budge out of it. It makes a strangle "strangling" sound. Looking at the LED's it looks like the immobiliser light stays on,

I am using the right key, so any ideas ?

I just need it for the week, as i'm trading it in next week.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

try locking and then unlocking the central locking with the key and see can u start the engine then? Also when you turn the ignition and the led stays flashing it wont turn on for you. The led needs to stay solid in order for the car to turn on. Well that was the case with my van last weekend when I had to get it towed to the local garage cause I couldn't get it turn on...

I got fed up of messing with after two days took the key apart blew out all the dust inside it (i work with wood) and it has turned on with the key every single time since!!!

Try what I did and see does it help you

Advertisement