Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing squirrelmail

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, only registered today. The address is on it but do you know when the account itself is/was created? I ask because I can't log in with my student number and DOB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

DIT is severly taking the Piss with Squirrel Mail in General... come on....HTML....

I think the general problem is server related and nothing to do with the squirrel main software in general. The last few days has been the worst ive ever seen it, i just got an email now that was sent on monday. Only good thing is the relatively small amount of spam you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

feylya wrote: »
    Yeah, only registered today. The address is on it but do you know when the account itself is/was created? I ask because I can't log in with my student number and DOB.

If you register today your email account will be created tonight so you can use it first thing tomorrow.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Nope, still getting unknown username or password. I'll just email support

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

know i may sound silly but double check the format of the DOB password, i think it's DDMMYYYY but when i got mine it was DDMMYY.

only need to log in once, after that you can forward your squirrel mail messages to gmail which i only found out how to do two days ago :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement