Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue pills in vending machines

Options
  • 20-01-2008 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

hi
    my friend is thinking about getting involved with a franchise who put vending machine in pubs. any one know anything about Golden root? have you seen them in uk pubs?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

eliza64 wrote: »
    hi
    my friend is thinking about getting involved with a franchise who put vending machine in pubs. any one know anything about Golden root? have you seen them in uk pubs?
    Thanks

I haven't seen these in UK pubs, never heard of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I have heard of it but its a crap idea as mentioned before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭tippbhoy

those boys were at the franchise exhibition in the RDS there a few months ago. It all sounds great, you get an area to yourself and they'll provide the pubs from their sales team....never seen it sold anywhere and probably doesn't even work. If it was a good seller, why don't the pubs just put it in themselves...wouldn't chance it myself.

Advertisement