Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Weeks Snow Risk

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Drove to Shannon Airport, know I am a little south at this point. Nothing to see, however, temp is probably not far off in Shannon, was far too warm in Abbeyfeale, even at altitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Paddy.1

Nothing here either. Cannot see if it snowed on the Galway/Mayo hills last night as they are covered by shower clouds. Temp now at 2.5c and pressure rising at 1024.5mb.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I dont think it snowed anywhere except maybe the highest of high ground, temperatures remained above freezing almost everywhere last night and its already 5/6C in many western areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Last night was a damp squid.
    Paddy.1, what you've been saying for the last few days turned out to be spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭afatbollix

will is snow next weekend? i looked up galway and it says saturday will have a high temp of 0 c and sunday will be -2..... will this happen or will it be allright?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Metcheck.com are showing a 100% chance of snow in Dublin by 2am Friday night . What are your predictions at this stage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

dak wrote: »
    Metcheck.com are showing a 100% chance of snow in Dublin by 2am Friday night . What are your predictions at this stage ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54992458&postcount=144

:D

*fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Closing this thread, please continue on at Significant snow Thursday Night/Friday/Saturday.

Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement