Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to study

• 20-01-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

im dpressed theres hardly anyone in college now reading room barely full college is so dead with around id say half the colege finished and ive still 3 exams left with 4 done and its impossible to study for them with no queue for computers and no noise:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

if you're willing to pay me, i'll walk around the campus shouting for a few hours if that'll help you studying!!!....................i should really be studying though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Come to logic house. Plenty of free rooms. Although I wish people would stop using the rooms with pianos in them! I need to practice! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭roverjoyce

ah to lazy to walk over all my exams over here
    i shoul be studying have an exam in 84 minutes and counting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Come to logic house. Plenty of free rooms. Although I wish people would stop using the rooms with pianos in them! I need to practice! :(

I'll probably be in logic house tomorrow since I have an exam in L loftus.

rant: Why call it middle loftus when theres no loftus hall below it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

roverjoyce wrote: »
    im dpressed theres hardly anyone in college now reading room barely full college is so dead with around id say half the colege finished and ive still 3 exams left with 4 done and its impossible to study for them with no queue for computers and no noise:mad::mad::mad:

It was just because it was a sunday. Duh!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

exams ruin college fun

Advertisement