Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rte show basketball match in Edinburgh?

Options
  • 20-01-2008 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I live in Edinburgh and I want to watch the Women's and Men's Club Basketball Finals on this Sunday 27th Jan, which are being shown on RTE. Does anyone know of any pub in edinburgh that would have RTE and where i could watch the matches?
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Try Rte.ie.

They usually show all the sports games that are on RTE One and Two.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

SantryRed wrote: »
    Try Rte.ie.

They usually show all the sports games that are on RTE One and Two.

Questions wasnt what channel!

OP best bet would be to ring around the irish bars and ask them if they will show it or can show it..

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

The question was where to see the match in Edinburgh. SantryRed suggested viewing it on the website as a lot of sporting events are shown on www.rte.ie.

So if you have a decent broadband connection over there in Edinburg, check out www.rte.ie on Sunday. They've scheduled to broadcast the match over the 'net.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/webcastschedule.html

Phil.

Advertisement