Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drifters log return to competitave lifting...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Front Squats

60*5
    80*3
    90*3
    95*1
    100*1
    105*1--pb

sumo deadlifts
    5*5 @ 90kg really fast

45 degree back raises

5*4sets with 30kg

glute ham raises
    6*4 with mini bands

some fancy abb work...:p

whoo must keep this updated... anyways day 2 of deload week today so not much happening bodyweight 97kg

I blame hanley for not annoying me enough to keep this filled out...

trying out some new stuff at the moment. doing some serious volume, on wk2 of 3 wk cycle and as straying away from the westide stuff a good bit now..

mondays 5*5 bench
    tuesdays 6*3 squat
    thursdays 1 board presses
    fridays uber low box squats and hex bar deadlifts

bodyweight at 97kg ish if i could drop another 4 kg id be happy but i havent really beinbg trying..

anyways thursday wk2

ME bench

60x5
    80x5
    100x3 off 2 inch board now..
    110x3
    115x3
    120x3
    125x1
    130x1
    132.5x1

t-bar rows
    50x8
    60x8
    65x8
    70x8

barbell tricep extensions
    4 sets 8 reps at 27.5kg

hammer curls

4 sets 8 reps 18kg

well ive been focusing this past few weeks on keeping my elbows really tucked in by my side and have adjusted the grip out a bit to suit this( i used to be uber close bencher) so im happy enough with todays 132.5kg after mondays 5*5 at 100kg...my pr with the old grip and style was 140kg and hopefully next cycle ill pass that with the new grip...

note to self...do some cardio...

Advertisement